Start a new topic

Frustrated with my ineptness, I need help getting OCTGN going for Netrunner

Hi,

I'm very unsure why this is so difficult, but every time I try to get OCTGN up and running to play Android: Netrunner I hit a wall.

The most basic problem I have is that every time I try to do something (install the program, add an image pack) I get an "Installing Image Pack - you can switch tabs if you like type message, with what looks like a status bar. And that is it. I have let that screen sit there for hours, and it never stops.

When I installed the program, it happened, so I quit and went back in and the program was installed. A friend and I tried logging in to play, but the same thing happened - nothing.

I'm not sure if I'm describing this problem very accurately, but I am pretty confused and not sure how to describe it any better. Any help would be appreciated.

I use Windows 7, 64 Bit if that matters. I've got a low end video card and 4GB ram.

Thanks for any help,

Chris

PS - I just figured out how to post a screen shot, I hope that helps.

You should ask around in the community chat, not sure if you've tried that already.

I have managed to get the program running, so thanks for responding here. It is quite excellent, I need to see if there's a way to make it run a little faster on my computer.

Thanks,

Chris

That is the only image pack I'm installing, not sure what you mean by that?

Glad you got it working, what was the problem?

Try installing one image pack at a time.

I wish I knew, it just started working after one uninstall/reinstall. I may have been too impatient, as I've mentioned it seems pretty slow on my machine. I may have thought it was hung up when it wasn't.
Login to post a comment